Details des Stellenangebotes
Our customer is a fast expanding enterprise-SaaS Start-up that was established with a clear vision: unlock the success of the Digital Transformation. To achieve this, our customer needs to expand their team of Data Engineers. They strive to build a diverse team that can leverage different strengths and backgrounds to build innovative products and nurture a great culture. So, for this role they are looking for different candidates with multiple experience levels, with the motivation to lead a team, with motivation to travel, or to work locally to enable other teams to succeed.
As the leading Data & AI Engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the end-to-end enterprise data driven technology development to integrating customer data into the Data Platform: from problem formulation and ideas to a robust and efficient technology development. This will include working with everything from ingesting data into the platform, automating workflows through scripting, applying, and developing the data processing tools, and building awesome visualization solutions using data connectors, SQL, Python/Java, and Rest APIs.
As a Lead Data & AI Engineer (m/f/d) your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in various IT projects with external customers and internally: understand problems and gather requirements, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choice.
- Design, build and test solutions which acquire data from various sources, transform data according to business needs, apply data quality control and publish data in different formats
- Design, build and data lake solutions which ensure optimal storage, compute performance, information security and privacy
- Collaborate with product management and developers and get the opportunity to be hands-on with Artificial Intelligence models, deep learning, and statistical learning.
- Support customers and partners in conducting data engineering tasks with different products.
- Apply an agile way of working, incl. usage of scrum / kanban methodology, DevOps / MLOps, CI/CD and test automation etc.
Hands-on, with the start-up mentality leading and building new era of data & AI-driven product. You will be part of product team and help to set-up the future data & AI team of Data & AI Scientists and Engineers meaning that you need to be a resilient person and have entrepreneurial traits. That doesn’t mean that we would leave you alone, you will have extremely competent and motivated colleagues with an ambitious growth strategy.
- Proven skills in the latest cloud platform technologies, preferably AWS, Azure eco system ( e.x. data factory, data lake, Azure ML, azure functions)
- Proven skills in data engineering and management for Data Science purposes
- Advanced SQL, Python and DDL skills, as well as with data pipelines & ETL processes for large volumes of data.
- Experience of designing complex metadata driven database solutions using stored procedures, functions, external routines etc.
- Understands data orchestration and workflow management including scheduling and monitoring tools
- Build best practice data pipeline components supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, job dependency and workload management.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering or similar OR relevant experience can compensate for it
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Data Engineering or similar roles. Experience from consulting or customer-facing roles is a plus, but not a need.
- Technical affinity to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- Solid experience with project management, outstanding customer-centric & proven experience working with customers
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Have worked with data and data analytics tools e.g. PowerBI
- Are a self-starter able to independently investigate, solve problems and navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- Have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (English)